FireMap Graphic User Interface
Pertronic FireMap is an economical fire system management tool that adds advanced features to any fire system.
Graphic User Interface
Pertronic FireMap® is an economical fire system management tool that adds advanced features to any fire detection and alarm system.
FireMap provides remote monitoring and graphic-based touch-screen control of Pertronic analogue addressable fire systems. FireMap can also control and monitor other equipment, including building management system equipment and non-Pertronic fire alarm systems.
Whenever a monitored fire system originates an alarm:
- FireMap sounds an audible warning and automatically displays a pre-configured image, which may be a photograph, map, floor-plan, or any other type of image
- The zone containing the alarm signal is highlighted on the displayed image in red
- FireMap’s status window displays the word “Alarm” and details of the location
- Fire panels with active alarms are highlighted in red on the FireMap display
- In Pertronic analogue addressable fire systems, FireMap’s smart icons map the active devices in red.
FireMap’s information storage and retrieval capabilities provide quick and easy access to additional information, including contact information for key personnel, response procedures, and photographs. In Pertronic analogue addressable systems, authorised FireMap users are able to acknowledge alarms, reset devices from alarm mode, and disable or enable devices or zones directly from any FireMap workstation.
In suitably-configured F220/Net2 systems, FireMap provides full control of fire system functions.
- Monitors any fire system, together with external inputs and configured BMS functions
- Connects with single or multiple individual fire alarm control panels, together with networked panels
- Imports Pertronic panel configuration text files for device data and location details
- Provides control of selected Pertronic F220/Net2 systems and BMS functions, according to the configuration of each connected F220/Net2 system
- New features in FireMap version 6.00 for F220/Net2 systems include:
- Import multiple panel configurations to FireMap from a single Net2 Network configuration file
- Automatic alert if a Net2 Network or networked fire panel configuration is changed
- Synchronise FireMap database directly from the connected Net2 Network.
- Configurable image selection: Automatically display map with oldest or newest current alarm
- Distinctive individual tone for each event type
- History log contains up to 500,000 events
- Displays precise location of each addressable device
- Colour coded display of events, device status, and zone status
- Easily-defined clickable links and custom buttons provide intuitive, user-configurable navigation
- User can configure custom graphic icons representing standard or custom device types and states
- Automatically displays map for fault events
- Monitors fire system devices even if they have not been assigned to maps
- Monitors custom inputs via Pertronic Ethernet Gateway (NET2GATE)
- Shows the overall status of each connected system
- User-friendly zone boundary creation, map editing, and map annotation
- Simple synchronization of panel configuration and graphics database
- Compatible with Pertronic F100A/F120A networks
FireMap Graphics Software Licence
Enquire about this product