Speakers (AS ISO 7240.24)
4-Inch Ceiling Speaker 6W
The 4-Inch Ceiling Speaker (L-VCP06D-W) is an AS ISO 7240.24-certified 100 Volt line dual-cone speaker for Australian emergency warning, voice alarm, and public address systems.
The wide frequency response and high audio quality makes the L-VCP06D-W suitable for music and speech reproduction, providing accurate and intelligible broadcast of evacuation and PA messages.
A spring-lever flush-mounting system facilitates typical ceiling-mount applications. An optional surface mount box is available for mounting on solid ceilings or walls. Plastic components are made from fire-retardant ABS plastic.
Push-fit connectors facilitate power tap selection to meet project requirements such as area coverage and ambient noise level. The terminal block provides separate terminals for line in and line out cables.
To ensure compatibility with commonly-used fire evacuation systems, the speaker incorporates a series blocking capacitor and 100V-Line transformer.
- Wide frequency response suitable for public address (PA) and background music
- Excellent speech reproduction suitable for emergency warning and voice alarm
- Selectable power tappings: 0.375W, 0.75W, 1.5W, 3W, 6W
- Sound pressure, 91 dB SPL at 1 Watt, 1 metre, pink noise per AS ISO 7240.24
- Fitted with series blocking capacitor and 100 VRMS line transformer
- Compatible with EWS line supervision systems
- High-strength fire-retardant ABS plastic
- Line In / Line Out termination system
- Spring-Lever mounting system
- Low profile housing
- Optional surface mount box for wall-mount or solid-ceiling mounting
- Independently tested and SAI Global StandardsMark certified to AS ISO 7240.24:2015, Type A
AS7240 - 4" Ceiling Loudspeaker, 6/3/1.5/0.75/0.375W, White
Surface Mount Box, White for L-VCP06D-W Speaker
Enquire about this product