Speakers (AS ISO 7240.24)
100mm Ceiling Speaker 5W
The 100mm Ceiling Speaker 5W (C2160) is an AS ISO 7240.24-compliant 100V-Line speaker for Australian emergency warning, voice alarm, and public address systems.
With a total depth of only 65 mm, the C2160 fits very shallow spaces
This speaker has a "rat-trap" mounting system and is easily removed if necessary. The protective cover is fitted with cable glands.
The C2160 has a wide frequency response and high audio quality, suitable for fire evacuation, public address (PA) and background music.
To ensure compatibility with commonly-used fire evacuation systems, the speaker incorporates a series blocking capacitor and 100V-Line transformer.
- Wide frequency response suitable for public address (PA) and background music
- High audio quality suitable for emergency warning and voice alarm
- White grille and surround
- Rated power 5 W @ 100 Vrms
- Selectable power tappings: 0.33 W, 0.66 W, 1.25 W, 2.5 W, 5 W
- Sound pressure, 89 dB SPL at 1 Watt, 1 metre, pink noise per AS ISO 7240.24
- Fitted with series blocking capacitor and 100 Vrms line transformer
- Cable entry protected with cable glands
- Compatible with EWS line supervision systems
- High-strength fire-retardant ABS plastic
- Line In / Line Out termination system
- Removable “rat-trap” mounting system
- Independently evaluated and ActivFire listed to AS ISO 7240.24:2015, Type A (afp-3426)
Speaker Rat Trap 100mm/Fire cover(White) - Low Profile - ( Gland Version)
Enquire about this product