100mm EWIS Ceiling Speaker 5W with Snap-Fit Grille
The 100mm EWIS Ceiling Speaker 5W (CC2099) is an AS 1670.4-compliant 100V-Line speaker for Australian emergency warning and intercom systems.
This speaker has a "rat-trap" mounting system and is easily removed if necessary.
The CC2099/CB2098 has a wide frequency response and high audio quality, suitable for fire evacuation, public address (PA) and background music.
The speaker is supplied in two parts: CC2099 PA Driver, and CB2098 Grille. These must be fitted together prior to installation, which takes a few seconds per unit.
To ensure compatibility with commonly-used fire evacuation systems, the speaker incorporates a series blocking capacitor and 100V-Line transformer.
- Wide frequency response suitable for public address (PA) and background music
- High audio quality suitable for emergency warning systems
- Rated power 5 W @ 100 Vrms
- Selectable power tappings: 0.33 W, 0.66 W, 1.25 W, 2.5 W, 5 W
- Sound pressure, 92.7 dB SPL at 1 Watt, 1 metre (+/- 2 dB)
- Fitted with series blocking capacitor and 100 Vrms line transformer
- Compatible with EWS line supervision systems
- High-impact polystyrene grille
- Paper cone driver
- Four-way screw terminals for loop in/loop out connection
- Removable “rat-trap” mounting system
- Complies with AS 1670.4
Redback speaker and Grill (CC2099 & CB2098)
Enquire about this product