AA Pure White Strobe
The VAD-PC-I00 AA Strobe is a loop-powered visual alarm device that plugs in to System Sensor analogue addressable detector bases such as the B501AP.
Each VAD-PC-I00 can be individually activated (addressed) by a fire panel over an analogue addressable loop.
The VAD-PC-I00 is compatible with the optional anti-tamper feature on the B501AP and compatible detector bases. When activated, the anti-tamper feature inhibits unauthorised removal of the alarm device.
The B501AP base has a continuity spring which allows field wiring continuity to be checked without the device plugged in.
The VAD-PC-I00 is independently certified to AS ISO 7240.23:2014, classes C and W.
- Addressable visual alarm device
- Suitable for mounting on wall or ceiling
- Plugs in to B501AP and compatible detector bases
- Flashes once every two seconds (0.5 Hz)
- Rotary address switches for loop address configuration
- Up to 99 addresses available
- B501AP base facilitates loop continuity test without VAD-PC-Ixx device plugged in
- Built-in loop isolator
- Compatible with detector base anti-tamper feature
- Independently tested and SAI Global StandardsMark certified to AS ISO 7240.23:2014, classes C and W
Note: VAD-PC-Ixx strobes are not compatible with the B501AUS detector base. They need the deeper B501AP type.
AA pure white clear strobe c/w isolator AS7240.23 (C-3-5.1) (Requires B501AP-W base)
Enquire about this product