2 Wire Strobe Outdoor, 12/24 VDC
The Outdoor Strobe (SRHK-P) is a conventional (dc-operated) alarm device. This is suitable for applications requiring a very bright visual alarm, over and above the performance of standard AS ISO 7240.23 listed devices.
UL listed for wall and ceiling mount applications in wet environments, the SRHK-P provides seven configurable brightness levels. Rear-mounted switches allow the brightness to be configured in the field.
This alarm device is supplied with a plug-in mounting plate that allows the wiring to be installed and tested without fitting the alarm device. A shorting spring in the mounting base provides electrical continuity when the device is not plugged in.
A captive mounting screw secures the installed device to the mounting base.
The SRHK-P is supplied complete with weatherproof plastic back boxes that accommodate “line in + line out” wiring. The back boxes feature removable side flanges, ¾-inch threaded top and bottom conduit entries, and 19 mm knock-outs at the back.
A kit containing a red strobe lens and a pair of “FIRE” decals (white text on red background) is available for these alarm devices.
- Weatherproof to NEMA 4X and IP56
- Switch-configurable brightness (candela): 15, 15/75, 30, 75, 95, 110, 115, 135, 150, 177 and 185
- Fully compatible with 24 volt dc and 24 volt FWR (full wave rectified) systems
- Also operate on 12 volt dc or 12 volt FWR systems at 15 or 15/75 candela brightness settings
- Mounting plate shorting spring allows wiring continuity check before device installation
- Tamper-resistant construction
- Compatible with Pertronic fire alarm control panel External Bell outputs
- Plug-in design with minimal intrusion into the back box
- UL listed to UL 1638, “Visible Signaling Devices for Fire Alarm and Signaling Systems, Including Accessories” (public mode)
- Flashes when provided with a DC power supply of correct voltage and polarity
2 Wire Strobe High Candela, Red, Outdoor, 12/24 VDC
Enquire about this product