AA Wall Mounted Strobe
The Analogue Addressable Wall Mount Strobe WST-PR-N34 is a high quality loop powered device designed to alert building occupants of an emergency. It utilizes the System Sensor B501AP base for improved installation flexibility. When triggered by the fire alarm control panel the intense strobe gives a highly visible warning.
This wall mounting strobe features fast and simple installation and control. It is powered by the fire alarm control panel via the loop wiring.
The device is installed simply by a twist fit onto the B501AP base.
- High output LED technology and superior lens design optimize light output
- Advanced protocal enabled strobe function control and group polling
- Address tag for clear indication
- Low current draw enables more devices on loop
- Simple familiar rotary wheel address controls
- Intense strobe output
- Rear or surface cable entry
- Lens colour are available in Amber, Red, and Clear
Unbranded Deep Waterproof Base, Pure White (Includes B501AP)
AA Wall Mounted Strobe Red - Non Isolated
Intelligent Wall Mounted Strobe Amber, Non Isolated
Enquire about this product