Lens for L-Series and SpectrAlert Advance Strobes
Red, blue and amber coloured strobe lenses for wall-mount SpectrAlert Advance™ and L-Series strobes open up new possibilities for visual warning systems.
On a staged evacuation system, an amber strobe can be used for the “Alert” signal, meaning: “Get ready to evacuate”. A white or red strobe means “Evacuate Now!” A blue strobe stands out from the red beacons on fire trucks and emergency vehicles. In the Auckland region, blue strobes are sometimes used for highlighting fire-fighter mimic panel locations.
There are two different series of coloured strobe lenses, to fit either wall-mount SpectrAlert Advance™ or L-Series strobes.
Coloured lenses may be used to convert any wall-mount SpectrAlert Advance™ and L-Series strobe from white to a coloured strobe light. Coloured strobes may be used as warning devices for Emergency Communication Systems (ECS) or Mass Notification Systems (MNS).
Coloured lenses have a self-adhesive flange with a peel-off protective liner for quick, easy installation.
- Lenses available in Amber, Blue and Red
- Lenses (LENS-A-B-R) fit all wall-mount SpectrAlert Advance™ strobes and horn strobes including SR, SRK, SRHK, SRHK-P, P2HK, P2HK-P, P2W-P and P4R
- Lenses (LENS-A2-B2-R2) fit all wall-mount L-Series strobes and horn strobes including SRL, P2RL and P2WL
- Easily adapt any wall-mount SpectrAlert Advance™ and L-Series strobes for ECS / MNS events such as severe weather, toxic gases, or sprinkler activation
- Outdoor rated from -37 °C to 66 °C
Red Lens Cover for Wall Mount Strobe, AUS Decal
Red Lens for Wall-Mount L-Series Strobes
Enquire about this product