Pertronic Industries Intelligent Smoke Detectors cater for a wide range of detection applications. Each analogue addressable detector reports the precise location and zone of a fire incident to the fire alarm control panel.
Acclimate, Photo & Thermal
2251TMBPI Acclimate sensor is a true multi-criteria fire sensor, incorporating a photoelectric smoke chamber with a supplementary 63 °C Type “B” thermal sensor. It uses advanced on board software to combined the signals from the photo and thermal elements to reduce nuisance alarms.
Address selection from 1 to 159 on Pertronic F220.
- Analogue addressable communications
- Stable communication technique with noise immunity
- Three individual Smoke Sensitivity thresholds (3.3 %/m - 13 %/m)
- Two automatically adjusting Smoke Sensitivity thresholds
- 63ºC Fixed Temperature Alarm Point (Type “B”)
- Low Standby Current
- Rotary Address Switches, 1 to 159
- Detectors per loop: 1 to 99 on F100A and 1 to 159 on F220
- Dual Red LEDs for 360º visibility
- Optional Remote LED accessory
- Also compatible with Pertronic F100A and F120A
AA Acclimate Multi-Criteria Smoke Detector
Enquire about this product