Analogue Addressable Detectors
Pertronic Industries Intelligent Smoke Detectors cater for a wide range of detection applications. Each analogue addressable detector reports the precise location and zone of a fire incident to the fire alarm control panel.
AA Pinnacle High Sensitivity Smoke Detector
The Pinnacle™ High Sensitivity Smoke Detector (7351AUS) is a special purpose high sensitivity, analogue addressable, photoelectric point detector for applications which require sensitivity settings over and above the performance of standard photoelectric smoke detectors. It is designed for very early warning fire detection, and is suitable for protecting valuable assets and operational systems that must remain functioning at all times.
The detector features a smoke sensing chamber and patented optic block designed to amplify smoke signals but diminish stray internal reflections that can cause nuisance alarms. New LED technology allows the Pinnacle™ detector to achieve sensitivity levels up to 75 times greater than a standard photoelectric detector. Internal software processing includes multi-alert drift compensation, self-diagnostics, and superior transient signal rejection algorithms to produce unprecedented stability at ultra-high sensitivities across the full temperature range.
Analogue addressable communication clearly identifies the location of the source of an alarm signal.
- Special purpose, high quality, high sensitivity, UL listed point smoke detector
- Very early warning fire detection capability
- Analogue addressable communications
- Rotary address switches
- Dual LEDs for 360° visibility
- On-board drift compensation
- Transient rejection algorithms
- Microprocessor design
- Superior EMI protection
- SAI Global StandardsMark listed to AS 7240.7:2004, certificate SMHK25312
- UL 268 (edition 7) listed for Open Air Protection and Special Application
- UL 268A listed for Duct Applications
AA Pinnacle High Sensitivity Smoke Detector White
Enquire about this product