F120A / F100A Network
The Pertronic Network System can connect up to 99 nodes using the two-wire high-speed RS485 data communication loop. Each node may have a Pertronic F100A, F120A fire alarm control panel, network control unit, network display unit, mini mimic, or FireMap connection.
The network is fault tolerant so that a single break or short-circuit anywhere in the communication loop will not compromise the operation of the system.
A computer may be connected to any of the Network Cards to configure and program the entire ring of network cards. Events at one panel may be mapped as network inputs to one or more of the other panels for indication or to activate any outputs. Up to 128 network inputs may be used for F120A fire alarm control panels and up to 64 network inputs for F100A fire alarm control panels and network LCD or LED Mimics.
- Compatible with F120A panels fitted with firmware v3.12 or greater
- Compatible with F100A panels fitted with firmware v4.54 or greater
- High speed isolated communication bus between each network node
- 1km distance between Network nodes using twisted-pair cable
- Earth fault monitoring for individual network links
- Fibre-optic option for any Network node link
- Network Control Unit (NCU) – displays and controls all network information, including direct control of individual panels. 240 x 128 pixel Graphics LCD display - one per network card
- Minimimic – displays all Network information or Alarms Only information. 2 x 40 character LCD display. Maximum of 8 per Network card
- Network LED Mimic – drives up to 128 individual open-collector outputs. Maximum of 8 per network card
- Graphics Interface – interfaces between the network and the Pertronic ‘FireMap’ Graphics System. One per network card
- Printer / Pager Interface – outputs Network data to a serial printer or paging system. One per network card
- Plug-in wiring terminals for fast and simple installation
Network Card - F100A / F120A Panels / LED Mimics
Network Card for Network Control / Display Unit
Enquire about this product