Fire Indicator Panel
Pertronic Industries range of Fire Indicator Panels (Fire Alarm Control Panel) offer power, flexibility and user-friendly operation for projects of all sizes
AS 4428.1 Analogue Addressable Fire Panel
Approved to Australian standard AS 4428.1
Note: Use Pertronic F220 for AS 7240.2 requirements
The Pertronic F100A is a modular, expandable, intelligent fire alarm control panel, capable of monitoring up to 792 addressable devices including 396 heat and smoke sensors. Intuitive, versatile programmable features and a large selection of options, ensure that the F100A is readily tailored to individual project requirements.
Fire system events such as alarm signals from heat or smoke sensors and manual call points are uniquely identified on the user-friendly display. Configuable text descriptions allow users to determine the precise location of any active device.
The Pertronic range of peripheral devices for the F100A include a full range of alerting products such as sounders, strobe lights, beacons, audio-visual signs, amplifiers, speakers, audible warning and evacuation systems and internet, and SMS (text-messaging) connectivity.
The F100A facilitates building response features such as air handling, lift (elecator) control, sprinkler monitoring , door control and extinguishing agent release.
A range of LCD and LED mimic panels provide optional remote display, control and monitoring capabilities. The F100A is fully compatible with Pertronic Firemap PC Graphics and the Pertronic Network.
The F100A complies with AS 4428.1, however, it does not comply with the current Australian fire alarm standard AS 7240.2.
- Standard F100A control panel with LCD display fire-fighter and engineer controls
- Lockable front door
- Two analogue addressable loop circuits (Expandable to four loops)
- Two monitored sounder (External Bell, Warning) circuits
- Monitored Ancillary Control Function (ACF) output
- Fire, Fault and Battery Fail relay outputs
- Door Holder relay output
- Programmable (General Purpose) relay output
- Isolate controls for Warning System, External Bell, ACF, Door Holder
- Serial port for PC programming and interrogation via the user-friendly Pertronic utility application
- Serial communication bus (RS485) for networking with other fire alarm control panels and for interfacing to LCD and LED mimic panels and peripheral devices
- Standard cabinets with window and manual call points on front door: 600mm, 10U, 16U, 28U Slim, 28U Deep, 40U Deep
- Weatherproof cabinets (window optional): 16U, 28U
Enquire about this product