FireUtils & Software Tools
Fire System Programming and Diagnostic Application
Pertronic FireUtils™ is a computer application that makes it easy to configure and analyse Pertronic F220 fire indicator panels, the Pertronic Net2 Network, and Pertronic F120A fire indicator panels.
FireUtils™ allows users to:
- Create, modify, upload, download, analyse, and debug panel and Net2 Network configuration files
- Import configuration information from a spreadsheet or CAD programme via csv
- Import history logs for analysis and diagnostics
- Control a fire indicator panel from a connected PC
- Export data reports in several popular formats
A project file in FireUtils™ may include multiple F220 fire indicator panels, some or all of which may be connected in a Net2 Network. The project may also include multiple stand-alone F220 and F120A panels.
FireUtils™ displays configuration data in matrix-based editing grids. The grids provide separate tables for editing analogue addressable loops, zones, timers, groups, system events, fan control blocks, deluge control blocks, logic blocks, AAF units, auxiliary outputs, LEDs, and network inputs. With a few mouse-clicks, users can insert, modify, and move large numbers of loop devices and other objects, within or between loops.
Pertronic FireUtils™ can read or write all configuration files for a complete Net2 Network, including all networked panels, over an Ethernet connection to a single Net2 network card. The FireUtils™ Service Mode Window makes it easy to see and control the process of configuring or upgrading a Pertronic Net2 Network.
- High-speed Ethernet transfer of configuration files
- Single point update of complete Net2 Network configuration including all panels and network cards
- Upload times for typical networks:
- 34 nodes: Less than one minute
- 130 nodes: Less than five minutes
- Imports configuration data from a csv file
- Network Service Mode Window provides step-by-step monitoring and control of the network configuration update process
- Graphic display of cause and effect logic
- Matrix-style grids for editing and moving loops, zones, timers, groups, system events, fan control blocks, deluge control blocks, logic blocks, AAF units, auxiliary outputs, LEDs, and network inputs
- Configures time and date throughout a Net 2 Network
- Creates and manages custom loop devices
- Configures Net2Cards as FireMap or BMS (Modbus) interfaces
- Converts F120A configuration to F220
- Network Mapping Manager
- Control panel keyboard-display simulator
- Imports configuration files from an existing F220, Net2 Network, or F120A for upgrading or analysis
- Imports panel history logs
- Exports reports in pdf, Excel, and Word formats
- Up- or down-load F220 & Net2 Network Card configuration via Ethernet
- Up- or down-load F120A & F220 config via RS-232
Enquire about this product