FAAST LT Intelligent Single Channel Dual Detector
The FAAST LT Intelligent Aspirating Smoke Detector is designed with the installer and end user in mind. The air-sampling system continuously draws air from the controlled environment into the detector chamber via the sampling pipe. The detection system serves the wide variety of Class C applications where maintenance is difficult, other smoke detection methods are inappropriate or prone to fail due to harsh environments or areas where aesthetics matters. It is also suitable for small mission critical applications where Very Early Warning – Class A or B – detection is required.
FAAST LT combines proven aspiration detection technologies to deliver reliable smoke detection and efficient installation and maintenance. The device includes high sensitivity laser fire detection, ultrasonic flow sensors, and internal design features to protect vulnerable components from environmental and human threats. The device is quick to install and easy to commission thanks to PipeIQ® pipe design and configuration software which is provided as standard.
- ActivFire: afp -2989
- Single channel, dual detector model for “double knock” applications
- IP65 enclosure
- Draws air through a network of sampling pipes
- Ultrasonic airflow sensing
- Multiple event logging up to 2240 events
- PipeIQ™LT software provides intuitive system layout and configuration in one package
- User friendly air-flow pendulum graph for verification of pipe network functionality
- Electronics protected from air flow and accidental damage during installation or maintenance
- Easily replaceable and reusable filter without affecting the rest of the device
- Designed for efficient wiring and installation: cable gland holes, easy access to the wiring area and no special tools required
- Easy access to parts requiring routine maintenance: filter(s) or sensors(s)
Enquire about this product