Aspirating Smoke Detection
Aspirating smoke detectors deliver highly accurate standard detection, early warning fire detection, and very early warning fire detection for a variety of applications including mission-critical facilities such as data centres
FAAST LT-200 AA
Analogue Addressable Aspirating Smoke
The FAAST LT-200 Aspirating Smoke Detector provides smoke detection in normal sensitivity (Class C) applications. It is well-suited for applications where maintenance is difficult, where point or beam smoke detection is not appropriate, or where aesthetic considerations rule out traditional smoke detection methods. It is also suitable for smaller high-sensitivity (Class A or B) applications.
The LT-200's internal fan draws air from the monitored environment, through an external sampling pipe, into the detection chamber. The air flow is monitored by ultrasonic flow sensors. An LED display on the LT-200's front panel provides real-time indication of flow conditions.
Three variants of the FAAST LT-200 analogue addressable aspirating smoke detector are available:
- Single channel, single sensor
- Single channel, dual sensor, for double-knock and special configurations
- Dual channel, with separate fan, flow monitoring system, and a sensor for each channel
Configurable options include alarm thresholds, external input, and the auxiliary relay. The LT-200 may be configured with separate alarm thresholds for day, night, and holiday (or weekend), including automatic adjustment for daylight saving. The external input may be configured to trigger a fault condition, disable the LT-200, reset the LT-200, or silence the sounder output.
The detector provides alarm, pre-alarm and fault relays and an optional auxiliary events relay. Relays may be configured as latched or non-latched.
LT-200 detectors may be configured using the PipeIQ system design and configuration application. PipeIQ also has tools for pipe network design, and aspirating system installation, and commissioning. This free software runs on Windows 7, 8, and 10.
Analogue addressable communication in the loop-based LT-200 is compatible with Pertronic F220 and F100A fire alarm control panels. The loop-based LT-200 reports alarms as a LASER detector, and other events as a module.
- Single & dual channel models with independent channels including fan, sensor and flow monitoring
- Detection chamber optimised for Class C applications, with high output infra-red LED and high sensitivity receiver
- Configurable sensitivity: Nine settings from 0.07 %Obs/m to 6 %Obs/m
- Pre-alarm function for graduated alarm thresholds
- Ultrasonic airflow sensing with expanded monitoring range
- Day / Night / Weekend mode enables pre-set thresholds based on routine changes in the environment’s usage
- A single device covers up to 2,000 m² according to national design regulations
- One sounder output per channel
- Very quiet fan, as low as 26 dB(A)
- Multiple event logging up to 2244 events
- User friendly air flow pendulum graph for verification of pipe network functionality
- Reusable, easily replaced filter
- Electronics protected from air flow and accidental damage during installation or maintenance
- Easy access to filter(s) and sensor(s) for routine maintenance
- IP65 enclosure
- PipeIQ™ software provides intuitive system layout and configuration in one package
Analogue Addressable Based Dual Channel Detector
Analogue Addressable Based Single Channel Dual Detector
Analogue Addressable Based Single Channel Detector
Enquire about this product