Pertronic Industries Conventional Smoke Detectors cater for a wide range of detection applications.
System Sensor 2151BPI detectors are designed to meet the performance criteria designated by fire detection standards throughout the world. The 2151BPI photo-electronic smoke detector contains a unique optical sensing chamber designed to sense smoke particles produced by a wide range of combustion sources. A custom integrated circuit incorporates signal processing to reduce false alarms. Stability in high air velocities is a prime benefit in many applications (up to 15.2m/s)
The sensing chamber is sealed against back pressure air flow and the chamber is further protected by a fine mesh screen to limit the ingress of contaminants such as dust and insects. This screen can be readily cleaned and replaced. Additional key features include a variety of mounting bases, and a full line of accessories.
- Sleek, low profile design
- Dual Red LED’s for 360º visibility
- Field Sensitivity metering of detectors
- Range of adaptor bases available with in-built continuity shorting spring
- Low standby current
- Built-in tamper resistant base
- Optional Remote LED accessory
- Removable cover for easy cleaning
- Built in magnetic Alarm Test switch
- Compatible with 400 Series products
- Independently tested and SAI Global StandardsMark certified to AS ISO 7240.7:2003
Conventional Photoelectric Smoke Detector
Enquire about this product