Pertronic Industries Conventional Smoke Detectors cater for a wide range of detection applications.
Conv. ROR Weatherproof Heat Detector
The Weatherproof Heat Detector (885-WP) is a conventional rate of rise heat detector plus 60 °C static (fixed) temperature threshold. This detector is designed to provide open area protection in areas subject to moisture.
The 885-WP is sealed against moisture to IP66.
The detector has an indicator LED which latches on when the detector goes into alarm.
The 885-WP detector is supplied with a mounting bracket that allows installation directly to a ceiling or to a junction box. The base has an optional tamper-resistant feature that prevents removal of the detector without the use of a key.
- Rate of temperature rise heat detector plus 60 °C static (fixed) temperature threshold
- IP66 rating
- Latching alarm indicator LED
- Connection for remote indicator LED
- 12 Vdc or 24 Vdc operation
- Supplied with mounting bracket and detector removal key
- Optional anti-tamper feature prevents detector removal without use of removal key
- Magnetic test feature
- Independently tested and SAI Global StandardsMark certified to AS 7240.5–2004 Type A2R
Weatherproof Conventional Type B Heat Detector (Fixed)
Enquire about this product