2 Wire Duct Detector
The InnovairFlex 2-wire Photoelectric Duct Smoke Detector features a pivoting housing which fits both square and rectangular footprints, capable of mounting to a round or rectangular duct.
These units sense smoke in the most challenging conditions, operating in airflow speeds of 0.5 to 20 meters per second, temperatures of -20°C to 70°C and a relative humidity range of 0 to 95 percent, non-condensing.
An improved cover design isolates the sensor head from the LowFlow feature for simple maintenance. A Cover Tamper feature provides a fault signal if the sensor cover is removed or improperly installed. The InnovairFlex housing has a 20mm conduit knockout and ample space for wiring.
The InnovairFlex Duct Smoke Detector can be customized to meet local requirements and specifications without additional wiring. The product line utilises a new sampling tube range, but remains compatible with all previous Innovair models, including remote test accessories.
- ActivFire: afp -2419
- Utilises standard plug-in conventional photo-electronic smoke detector - included
- Integrated Low-Flow technology
- Air Velocity rating from 0.5 m/s to 20 m/sec.
- Versatile mounting options: square or rectangular configuration
- Broad ranges for operating temperature (-20 °C to 70 °C) and humidity (0% to 95% non-condensing)
- Patented sampling tube installs from front or rear of the detector with no tools required
- Cover Tamper signal
- Large wiring space with 3 x 20mm conduit knockouts
- Remote Test ability, with external power and RTS451KEY
- Improved LED status
- 24 Vdc
- Backward compatible with existing Innovair products, including remote accessories
Enquire about this product