This section provides information and downloads for discontinued products. These products are no longer available for new installations.
Spare parts may be available. Contact us for more information.
F120A LCD Mimic
The Pertronic F120A LCD Mimic allows remote display of messages from a F120A panel. The Pertronic F120A LCD Mimic can perform all the keyboard-display functions of the F120A panel from a remote location. Up to 8 addressable F120A LCD Mimics may be connected to a F120A panel and operate in ‘Full Duplex’ mode. Additional F100AMM Mini-Mimics may be added, up to a total of 29.
- Sleek, low-profile design
- 4 line, 40 character, alpha-numeric LCD display
- Backlit LCD Display in ‘Alarm’ or ‘Fault’ Condition
- Three LEDs to indicate ‘Fire’, ‘Fault’ and ‘Isolate’ status
- Local buzzer with extension buzzer output
- Low Power consumption
- ‘Warning System Isolate’ switch: cancels the warning system circuits
- ‘External Bell Isolate’ switch: cancels the external bell circuit
- ‘Warning System On’ switch: operates the warning system circuits
- ‘Previous’ switch: used to navigate forwards through alarm queues and logs
- ‘Next’ switch: used to navigate backwards through alarm queues and logs
- ‘ACK’ switch: acknowledges individual alarms
- ‘Reset’ switch: resets the panel and detectors after alarm activation
- ‘Isolate’ switch: used to isolate loop devices
- Full Menu controls with Door Holder Isolate, ACF Isolate, Walk Test and Lamp Test dedicated switches, with individual LED indication
- Cursor control keypad for menu or event navigation
Enquire about this product