This section provides information and downloads for discontinued products. These products are no longer available for new installations.
Spare parts may be available. Contact us for more information.
Analogue Addressable Loop Responder
The Loop Responder extends the Pertronic F100A and F120A Analogue Addressable Automatic Fire Alarm systems by providing an interface to conventional detector circuits.
It is used primarily in Conventional Circuit ‘Smoke’ mode to interface zones of conventional detectors into Pertronic analogue addressable Fire Alarm Systems, but may alternatively be used in ‘Switch’ mode to monitor interface switches of sprinkler valves or control switches, reading the Fault and Alarm status from VESDA systems, or receiving commands from a SCADA system.
- Contains eight individually addressable 2-wire detector or switch circuits
- May be configured to operate in conventional circuit ‘Smoke’ mode or ‘Switch’ mode Each ‘Smoke’ mode circuit may contain up to 40 System Sensor™ conventional detectors plus an unlimited number of voltage free contact devices, such as Manual Call-Points
- May selectively be powered from the loop or an external isolated power supply
- External power supply monitoring
- Provides one addressable voltage free change-over relay output
- Using up to 8 Loop Responders, a maximum of 64 individual conventional circuits may be installed on a single analogue loop
- Connects to the standard 2-wire analogue addressable loop wiring
- Loop protection is provided by an integral short-circuit isolator, maintaining normal operation with a single loop break or short-circuit
- Direct dial decade address switches
- Cabinet available to house one or two Loop Responders or Loop Relay boards
Enquire about this product