This section provides information and downloads for discontinued products.
These products are no longer available for new installations.
Spare parts may be available.
Contact us for more information.
The 100 mm 5 Watt Ceiling Speaker C2101C is designed for general paging & EWIS (fire & evacuation) installations. This speaker and transformer combination is designed for both paging announcements and emergency tones in EWIS systems. It is fitted with transformer safety cover, line monitoring capacitor and 4 way wire protect terminal connection & 22uF bipolar capacitor, as required by Australian standards.
- Excellent speech intelligibility
- High quality speaker driver developed for BGM, paging and emergency warning applications
- Fitted with 4 way wire protect terminal block for loop in, loop out wiring as required by Australian standards
- Multi-tapped 100 Vrms line transformer
- Features the Redback transformer safety cover
- Fitted with supervisory capacitor for line monitoring
- Engineered to meet AS 1670.4
Speaker, 100 Volt Line, 100mm 5W
Enquire about this product