This section provides information and downloads for discontinued products.
These products are no longer available for new installations.
Spare parts may be available.
Contact us for more information.
EVAC Amplifier 120W 24V (No Tone Generator)
EVAC120W24V amplifier module is designed for use in emergency evacuation systems, required to be powered by an external 24 Vdc (nominal) source. This product accepts line level audio inputs and produce 100 V line outputs via transformers. The amplifier features short circuit, overload and thermal cut-out protection, and is constructed on steel chassis. When used with the Pertronic Evacuation Generator (EVACGEN-EA) the amplifier is ideal for providing audio power for evacuation systems.
- Line level Input is provided using the Pertronic Evac Generator to generate the ‘Alert’ and ‘Evacuation’ tones with verbal messages as specified by ISO8201 (T3) and / or AS2220
- Capable of driving up to 250 Watts (EVAC250W24V) or 120 Watts (EVAC120W24V) into connected 100 Vrms public address loud speakers
- The 100 Vrms output line has short-circuit, overload and thermal cut-out protection
- Bolt-in steel chassis construction enables direct mounting into Pertronic Fire Alarm Panels or ancillary cabinets
- Amplifier status (Normal, Fault and Activation) is monitored by the Fire Alarm Control Panel's EVAC generator
EVAC Amplifier 120W 24V (Requires EVAC Generator)
Enquire about this product