This section provides information and downloads for discontinued products.
These products are no longer available for new installations.
Spare parts may be available.
Contact us for more information.
Dual Input Single Output Module
The M221E provides supervision of two input circuits from external devices and an unmonitored single pole volt-free changeover contact for external devices. The module features a built-in short-circuit isolator. Input channels are capable of both latched and analogue supervision: there are three separate latched states; Normal, Open-Circuit and Combined Alarm/Short. The analogue supervision continuously monitors the supervised circuit, returning a signal proportional to the circuit resistance.
- M221E Dual-Input / Single-Output Module
- Common mechanical platform for box, panel and DIN Rail mount versions
- Tri-colour LEDs with wide-angle LED visibility
- Built-in short-circuit Isolators
- Decade address switches - visible and selectable in two planes
AA Module Dual Input, Single Output (Uses M200E-SMB)
Enquire about this product