DVAD 24 Volt
Dual Visual Alarm Unit, 24 Volt dc
Pertronic Dual Visual Alarm Devices (DVADs) provide two-stage visual warning of emergency conditions.
These products feature AS 7240.23-certified Solista LX plug-in VADs, with configurable brightness and flash rate.
The dual DVADs connect to 24 volt dc polarity reversal circuits including:
- The Pertronic EA60 and EA120 amplifier VAD outputs, and
- The Pertronic Agent Release Controller Dual Sign output
When used with EA series amplifiers, the red VAD flashes when the amplifier is broadcasting an evacuation signal, and the white VAD flashes during an alert.
When used the Agent Release Controller, (ARC) the red VAD flashes when the ARC stage 2 output is active, and the white VAD flashes when the ARC stage 1 output is on.
Pertronic Dual Visual Alarm Devices are available in wall mount and ceiling mount configurations. They are supplied with “Evacuate” and “Alert” labels which may be fixed to the VAD housings.
- Two-wire polarity reversal two stage visual alarm unit
- Fitted with red and white AS ISO 7240.23-certified visual alarm devices
- Mounting height
- Ceiling mount: up to 3.0 m
- Wall mount: up to 2.4 m
- Flash rate configurable, 1 Hz or 0.5 Hz
- Six 20 mm diameter cable entry knockouts
- Compatible with the fault supervision system on Pertronic EA series amplifiers and Pertronic Agent Release Controller polarity reversal outputs
Dual Red & White Polarity-Reversal VAD 24V Ceiling Mount
Dual Red & White Polarity-Reversal VAD 24V Wall Mount
Enquire about this product