24 Vdc Dual Strobe Unit
The Pertronic Dual Alert-Evac Strobe is designed to provide selective high visibility indication for 24 Vdc (nominal) based emergency evacuation systems and supports 2-wire, 3-wire and 4-wire modes of operation.
Housed in easy to install enclosure the Dual Alert-Evac Strobe may be wall or ceiling mounted.
This unit is recommended for factories, rest homes, hospitals, and supplementary indication for suppression systems etc. in conjunction with audible evacuation systems.
Units may be connected to provide the required alerting indication, as each strobe may be independently driven.
The Dual Strobe is supplied complete with EVACUATE and ALERT labels. The label may be fitted on to the strobe, oriented to suit the mounting position.
- Supplied complete with EVACUATE and ALERT labels
- Easy two part installation with quick access for maintenance
- Ceiling or wall mounting
- Ultra high visibility Xenon Strobe indication (1 x Red, 1 x Amber)
- 20 Vdc to 30 Vdc operation
- Low Current Draw: 50mA per strobe
- 2-wire, 3-wire or 4-wire operation
- Suitable for indoor or protected outdoor use
- Single screw housing attachment
Enquire about this product