Solex Xenon Beacon
The Solex xenon beacon is a conventional (dc-operated) visual alarm device. This is suitable for applications requiring a bright visual alarm, over and above the performance of standard AS ISO 7240.23 listed devices.
Featuring a wide viewing angle, the Solex beacon is available in shallow or deep base versions, suitable for indoor or outdoor locations.
- Wide viewing angle
- Wide operating voltage, 9 Vdc to 60 Vdc
- Screw connector with separate terminals for line-in and line-out
- Deep base provides IP65 rating when used with suitable cable glands
- Flashes when provided with a DC power supply of correct voltage and polarity
- Compatible with the fault supervision system on Pertronic fire indicator panel External Bell & Warning System outputs
Solex Xenon Beacon, Red Lens, Red Body, Deep Base, 10 cd
Solex Xenon Beacon, Red Lens, Red Body, Shallow Base, 10 cd
Enquire about this product