FireUtils & Software Tools
Fire System Programming and Diagnostic Application
Pertronic FireUtils® is a computer application that makes it easy to configure and analyse Pertronic F220 fire panels and the Pertronic Net2 Network.
FireUtils® allows users to:
- Create, modify, upload, download, analyse, and debug fire panel and Net2 Network configuration files
- Import configuration information from a spreadsheet or CAD programme via csv
- Import history logs for analysis and diagnostics
- Control a fire panel from a connected PC
- Export data reports in several popular formats
- Export a Net2 Network Modbus object grid
A project file in FireUtils® may include multiple F220 fire panels, some or all of which may be connected in a Net2 Network. The project may also include multiple stand-alone F220 and F120A panels.
FireUtils® displays configuration data in matrix-based editing grids; The grids provide separate tables for editing and moving analogue addressable loops, zones, timers, groups, system events, fan and deluge control blocks, logic blocks, AAF/ADF units, auxiliary outputs, LEDs, network inputs, and network nodal mapping objects (NMO).
With a few mouse-clicks, users can insert, modify, and move large numbers of loop devices and other objects, within or between loops.
Pertronic FireUtils® can read or write all configuration files for a complete Net2 Network, including all networked panels, over an Ethernet connection to a single Net2 network card. The FireUtils® Service Mode Window makes it easy to see and control the process of configuring or upgrading a Pertronic Net2 Network.
On version 6.00 or later F220/Net2 systems, FireUtils® is able to reconstruct a complete configuration programme, including notes, for a Net2 Network system or a stand-alone F220 fire panel.
- High-speed Ethernet transfer of configuration files, configuration notes, and metadata
- Matrix-style editing grids
- Single point update of complete Net2 Network configuration including all panels and network cards
- Configuration upload times for typical networks:
- 34 nodes: Less than one minute
- 130 nodes: Less than five minutes
- Imports configuration data from a csv file
- Graphic display of cause and effect logic
- Network Service Mode window provides step-by-step monitoring and control of configuration roll-out
- Configures Pertronic Net2 Network Cards as FireMap or BMS (Modbus) interfaces
- Network Mapping Manager edits inter-panel mappings
- Configures time and date throughout a Net2 Network
- Creates and manages custom loop devices
- Exports network Modbus nodal mapping object grid
- Converts F120A configuration to F220
- Control panel keyboard-display simulator
- Imports configuration files from an existing F220, Net2 Network, or F120A for upgrading or analysis
- Imports panel history logs
- Exports reports in pdf, Excel, and Word formats
- Exports a complete Net2 Network configuration file for upload into Pertronic FireMap®
- Exports panel config files in txt format
- Up- or down-load F220 & Net2Card config via Ethernet
- Up- or down-load F120A & F220 config via RS-232
Pertronic FireUtils® is available free to authorised customers.
Enquire about this product