Aspirating Smoke Detection
Aspirating smoke detectors deliver highly accurate standard detection, early warning fire detection, and very early warning fire detection for a variety of applications including mission-critical facilities such as data centres
VESDA Display Modules
The VESDA display module provides real-time indication of the status of a VESDA detector. The display has a 20-segment vertical bar graph display, a 2-digit numeric display, an audible sounder, and alarm and fault indicators. The display also has four push-button switches to control the detector and the display mode.
The display module can be mounted in a detector unit, a remote mounting box or a 19-inch rack. Several displays can be configured to display information from a single detector in multiple locations.
- Provides immediate status reporting for a single ASD zone
- Allows zone control of assigned VESDA detector
- High-intensity alarm LEDs
- Remote relay option
- 20-Segment vertical bar-graph display
- Alarm threshold indicators
- Built-In sounder for audible warning
- Comprehensive fault reporting
- Multi-Mode numeric display (Defaults to smoke obscuration)
- Recessed mounting option
Remote Box fitted with VLP Display and 7 relays
Remote Box fitted with Scanner Display and 7 Relays.
Remote Box fitted with Display no Relays
Remote Box fitted with Scanner Display no Relays.
Remote Box fitted with Scanner Display and 12 Relays.
Remote Box fitted with blank plate DRP and 12 relay card Scanner
Enquire about this product