Aspirating Smoke Detection
Aspirating smoke detectors deliver highly accurate standard detection, early warning fire detection, and very early warning fire detection for a variety of applications including mission-critical facilities such as data centres
VESDA Aspire Software V3.12
VESDA Aspire is a Windows®-based application that simplifies pipe network specification and design for aspirating smoke detection systems based on VESDA detectors. The software has tools for speeding up the design process, and for optimising network performance and installation quality. Aspire automatically generates component lists ("BOM"). It also generates an installation data pack for use by installers.
The Pipe Design Wizard allows a user to quickly transcribe a pipe network design into Aspire. Adding a component such as a pipe, elbow or sampling point requires only a single click. Pipe network components are easily moved by clicking and dragging. The 3D View updates as the pipe network is built, allowing interactive network editing by mouse. Multiple instances of Aspire are able to run concurrently. With the drag and drop feature, detectors, individual pipes, branches, etc, can be copied and shared between designs.
NOTE: VESDA Aspire does not support Xtralis FAAST FLEX detectors. FAAST FLEX Aspire is recommended for FAAST FLEX detectors.
- Assists optimum design of VESDA aspirating smoke detection pipe networks
- Models pipe network designs according to environmental performance criteria
- User-friendly interface that allows easy manipulation and handling of design in terms of adding branches, drop pipes, bends, etc.
- Live display of total pipe length and number of sampling holes
- Highlights any parameter that exceeds specified limits
- AutoBalance function automatically calculates sampling hole sizes to suit drill bit sizes specified by the designer
- Interactive 3D view to aid design
- Multilevel “undo” and “redo”
- Standard keyboard shortcuts
- Custom design elements can be documented for installation guidance
- Inclusion of special fittings (valves, water traps, socket unions and refrigerated sampling points) to achieve an accurate BOM
- Exhaust included in flow calculations
- Professional reports and materials lists can be generated to add to client submissions
- Supports both imperial and metric measurement systems
- Set multiple detector alarm thresholds within a detector
- Sampling point sensitivity tab to confirm EN 54-20 or NFPA compliance
- Introduction of safety factor when setting the detector’s sensitivity to achieve an EN 54-20 class
Enquire about this product