Pertronic Industries Conventional Smoke Detectors cater for a wide range of detection applications.
The 2151BPI Smoke Detector is a photoelectric point detector designed for general purpose smoke detection in conventional detection circuits. The optical smoke sensing chamber detects particles from a wide range of combustion sources, with stable performance in air flow up to 15 metres per second.
The sensing chamber is protected by a fine mesh screen with can be easily cleaned or replaced.
The 2151BPI features an on-board signal processor which is designed to reduce nuisance alarms.
Compatible mounting bases including the B401 allow the wiring to be installed and tested without fitting the 2151BPI detectors. A shorting spring in the mounting base provides electrical continuity when the detector is not plugged in.
- Dual Red indicating LEDs for 360° visibility
- Magnetic Alarm Test Switch
- A shorting spring in the mounting base allows the wiring to be installed and tested without plugging in the device
- Field sensitivity metering of detectors
- Range of adaptor bases
- Low standby current
- Tamper resistant base
- Optional remote LED accessory
- Removable cover for easy cleaning
- Compatible with 400 series products
- Independently tested and SAI Global StandardsMark certified to AS 7240.7-2004
Conventional Photoelectric Smoke Detector
Enquire about this product