Pertronic Industries Intelligent Smoke Detectors cater for a wide range of detection applications. Each analogue addressable detector reports the precise location and zone of a fire incident to the fire alarm control panel.
Photo, Thermal, CO & IR
200 Series intelligent plug-in COPTIR fire sensors combine four sensing elements into one unit: CO sensing (using EC cell technology) for monitoring CO products from a fire, IR sensing for measuring ambient light levels and flame signatures, optical smoke detection and heat detection. By measuring and processing the individual sensor outputs in conjunction with intelligent algorithms, the detector is both ultra-immune to nuisance sources which are incorrectly identified as a real fire by a single sensing element, and yet remains very sensitive to real fires.
- Highest nuisance alarm immunity
- Unique, true four sensor multi-criteria fire detector incorporating carbon monoxide, photo, thermal and IR sensing elements Advanced algorithms interpret and respond to the multiple inputs
- Six available sensitivities
- CO sensing for fastest response to slow-developing, smouldering fires
- Fully integrated infrared sensing to support the fire alarm decision
- Automatic drift compensation of smoke sensor and CO cell
- Rotary decade address switches, 1 to 99
- Dual red LEDs for 360º visibility
- Optional remote LED accessory
- Magnet test function bypasses inbuilt delays
COPTIR CO Multi-Criteria Analogue Smoke Detector - Ivory
Enquire about this product