Analogue Addressable Detectors
Pertronic Industries Intelligent Smoke Detectors cater for a wide range of detection applications. Each analogue addressable detector reports the precise location and zone of a fire incident to the fire alarm control panel.
AA Heat Detector, C Series
The 5251CPI detector is available only in ivory. White and black versions are not yet available.
The C series analogue addressable heat detector (5251CPI) measures the temperature in its surroundings and continually reports this temperature measurement to the fire panel. The panel will initiate an alarm if the temperature measurement goes above the threshold defined in the panel configuration.
A suitably configured fire panel will display the location of any detector which has triggered an alarm. The fire panel can also identify any active detector by lighting up two red LEDs on the detector housing.
The LEDs briefly light up (“blink”) when the detector is polled. The fire panel may be configured to disable LED blink.
The detector’s address on the analogue addressable loop circuit is easily configured using rotary address switches.
- Analogue addressable (AA) communication with fire panel
- Temperature threshold configurable in the fire panel
- Rotary address switches. Range: 1 to 159
- Up to 159 detectors per loop (Pertronic F220)
- Dual LEDs for 360° visibility
- Optional remote LED indicator available
- Compatible with B501AUS, B501AP, and other System Sensor analogue addressable bases
- Compatible bases provide an optional anti-tamper feature
- SAI Global StandardsMark listed to AS 7240.5:2018, certificate SMHK25312
AA Fixed Temperature C Series Thermal Detector - Type "B" & "D" - Ivory
Enquire about this product