Analogue Addressable Detectors
Pertronic Industries Intelligent Smoke Detectors cater for a wide range of detection applications. Each analogue addressable detector reports the precise location and zone of a fire incident to the fire alarm control panel.
AA Photo Smoke Detector, C Series
The 2251CPI detector is available only in ivory. White and black versions are not yet available.
The 2251CPI C Series smoke detector is an improved version of the 2251BPI analogue addressable photoelectric smoke detector.
The detector features a smoke sensing chamber designed to detect smoke and diminish stray internal reflections that can cause nuisance alarms. These features were developed to satisfy stringent nuisance alarm immunity tests defined in the US smoke detector standard, UL268 edition 7.
The smoke level in the sensor chamber is continuously monitored and reported to the fire panel. For each individual 2251CPI detector, the alarm, fault, and maintenance thresholds are programmable in the fire panel configuration software.
A suitably configured fire panel will display the location of any detector which has triggered an alarm, fault, or maintenance signal. The fire panel can also identify any active detector by lighting up two red LEDs on the detector housing.
The LEDs briefly light up (“blink”) when the detector is polled. The fire panel may be configured to disable LED blink.
The detector’s address on the analogue addressable loop circuit is easily configured using rotary address switches.
- Analogue addressable (AA) communication with fire panel
- On-board drift compensation
- Stable communication with excellent noise immunity
- Smoke sensitivity configurable in the fire panel
- Rotary address switches
- Address range: 1 to 159
- Up to 159 detectors per loop (Pertronic F220)
- Dual LEDs for 360° visibility
- Optional remote LED indicator available
- Compatible with B501AUS, B501AP, and other System Sensor analogue addressable bases
- Compatible bases provide an optional anti-tamper feature
- SAI Global StandardsMark listed to AS 7240.7:2004, certificate SMHK25312
AA Photoelectric C Series Smoke Detector - Ivory
Enquire about this product