Analogue Addressable Detectors
Pertronic Industries Intelligent Smoke Detectors cater for a wide range of detection applications. Each analogue addressable detector reports the precise location and zone of a fire incident to the fire alarm control panel.
Model 5251B-WP is AS 7240.5-2004 Type A2 fixed temperature heat sensor with configurable thresholds.
This detector is designed to provide open area protection in areas subject to moisture and are sealed against the entry of moisture to a rating of IP 67.
A handheld programmer CP500 is available to configure detector addresses for the weatherproof detectors (5251B-WP and 5251RB-WP).
Each 5251B-WP weatherproof detector is supplied complete with base B501A.
The detector has 30 cm for core wire tail for terminating to the analogue addressable loop.
- Low standby current
- Analogue addressable communication
- Temperature threshold configurable in fire panel
- Loop address configurable with CP500 programmer
- 159 detectors per loop (panel dependent)
- Dual red indicating LEDs for 360° visibility
- Remote indicator LED accessory
- IP 67 rating
- Lead length 300 mm
- Supplied complete with special mounting base
- Independently tested and SAI Global Standards-
- Mark certified to AS ISO 7240.5:2004
- Meet the requirements of NZS 4512:2021 s. 2.16.1
AA Weatherproof Fixed Heat Detector with Special Base
Enquire about this product