Pertronic Industries Intelligent Smoke Detectors cater for a wide range of detection applications. Each analogue addressable detector reports the precise location and zone of a fire incident to the fire alarm control panel.
Weatherproof Rate of Rise Heat
Model 5251RB-WP is AS 7240.5-2004 Type A2R rate-of-rise temperature heat sensor, fixed temperature alarm with configurable thresholds.
This detector is designed to provide open area protection in areas subject to moisture and are sealed against the entry of moisture to a rating of IP 67.
A handheld programmer CP500 is available to configure detector addresses for the weatherproof detectors (5251B-WP and 5251RB-WP).
Each 5251B-WP and 5251RB-WP weatherproof detector is supplied complete with base B501A.
The detector has 30 cm for core wire tail for terminating to the analogue addressable loop.
- Low standby current
- Stable communication technique with noise immunity
- Detector base B501A included
- Weatherproof IP rating: IP 67
- Configurable heat sensitivity
- CP500 programmer to program before installing, 1 to 159
- Detectors per loop: 1 to 99 on F100A and 1 to 159 on F220
- Dual Red LEDs for 360° visibility
- Remote indicator LED accessory
- Tail lead length: 30 cm
- Independently tested and SAI Global StandardsMark certified to AS ISO 7240.5:2004
- Also compatible with Pertronic F120A
AA Weatherproof Thermal Detector - ROR + Fixed Temperature
Enquire about this product