Pertronic Industries Intelligent Smoke Detectors cater for a wide range of detection applications. Each analogue addressable detector reports the precise location and zone of a fire incident to the fire alarm control panel.
The B524IEFT-1 detector base with isolator is designed for use with System Sensor analogue addressable detectors. The isolator prevents an entire communications loop from being disabled when a short-circuit occurs. It achieves this by isolating the loop segment containing the short from the remainder of the circuit. The isolator automatically restores the loop when the cause of the short-circuit is removed.
- Low Current consumption: 100 μA
- Complete Isolation of short-circuit cable between Isolators
- Automatic restore when short-circuit is corrected
- Rugged industrial construction
- Loop Positive (+ve) Isolation
- Remote LED connection
- Sensor continues to operate with a short-circuit on either side of the Isolator Base
AA Detector Base with Isolator
Enquire about this product