Pertronic Industries Intelligent Smoke Detectors cater for a wide range of detection applications. Each analogue addressable detector reports the precise location and zone of a fire incident to the fire alarm control panel.
Fibre-Optic Linear Heat Detector I/F: Modbus
These Pertronic Modbus interface units allow fibre-optic linear heat detection systems (LHD) to be integrated into Pertronic F220 fire systems.
- The Pertronic SPIB-LIOS connects a LIOS DE.TECT system with an F220 fire system
- The Pertronic SPIB-PWF8000 connects a Protectowire Fibre System 8000 with an F220 fire system
Both interface units connect to the fire alarm control panel's RS-485 bus and communicate with the LHD via Modbus. They can be mounted inside the fire panel, or at a remote location.
These interfaces utilise the fire alarm control panel's loop emulation capability. Each zone on the LHD cable is mapped to a device on an emulated analogue addressable loop.
The Modbus connection is galvanically isolated from the fire alarm control panel’s RS-485 bus.
- Compatible with Pertronic F220 fire alarm control panels
- Function as Modbus master devices
- Modbus connection configurable RS-232 or RS-485, 300 bit/s to 115,200 bit/s
- Support Modbus TCP when connected to a Modbus Serial to Modbus TCP Gateway
- Emulate up to four analogue addressable loops. (Note that the total number of actual and emulated loops cannot exceed the panel’s maximum loop capacity)
- SPIB-PWF8000 supports up to 100 fibre-optic LHD detection zones per emulated loop (maximum 4 x 100)
- SPIB-LIOS supports
- Up to 159 fibre-optic LHD detection zones per emulated loop (maximum 4 x 159)
- Two module addresses representing the LHD controllers global Alarm and Fault indications on the base loop only
- Each zone on the LHD cable is mapped to a device on an emulated analogue addressable loop
- Each emulated heat detector can report pre-alarm and fibre break as well as alarm signals
- Optional fault supervision between the fibre-optic LHD interface and fire alarm control panel
- Configurable with a PC running a terminal emulation program via USB mini-B cable
- On-board LEDs provide diagnostic information
- Electrically isolated from the fire alarm control panel’s RS-485 bus
- Also compatible with F120A fire panels with v5.0 or later firmware
Modbus Interface for LIOS DE.TECT Linear Heat Detection Controller
Modbus Interface for Protectowire Fibre8000 Linear Heat Detection Controller
Enquire about this product