Pertronic Industries Intelligent Smoke Detectors cater for a wide range of detection applications. Each analogue addressable detector reports the precise location and zone of a fire incident to the fire alarm control panel.
Fibre-Optic Linear Heat Detector I/F: Modbus
These Pertronic Modbus interface units allow fibre-optic linear heat detection systems (LHD) to be integrated into Pertronic F220 fire systems.
- The Pertronic SPIB-LIOS connects a LIOS DE.TECT system with an F220 fire system
- The Pertronic SPIB-PWF8000 connects a Protectowire Fibre System 8000 with an F220 fire system
Both interface units connect to the fire alarm control panel's RS-485 bus and communicate with the LHD via Modbus. They can be mounted inside the fire panel, or at a remote location.
These interfaces utilise the fire alarm control panel's loop emulation capability. Each zone on the LHD cable is mapped to a device on an emulated analogue addressable loop.
The Modbus connection is galvanically isolated from the fire alarm control panel’s RS-485 bus.
- Compatible with Pertronic F220 fire alarm control panels
- Function as Modbus master devices
- Modbus connection configurable RS-232 or RS-485, 300 bit/s to 115,200 bit/s
- Support Modbus TCP when connected to a Modbus Serial to Modbus TCP Gateway
- Emulate up to four analogue addressable loops. (Note that the total number of actual and emulated loops cannot exceed the panel’s maximum loop capacity)
- SPIB-PWF8000 supports up to 100 fibre-optic LHD detection zones per emulated loop (maximum 4 x 100)
- SPIB-LIOS supports
- Up to 159 fibre-optic LHD detection zones per emulated loop (maximum 4 x 159)
- Two module addresses representing the LHD controllers global Alarm and Fault indications on the base loop only
- Each zone on the LHD cable is mapped to a device on an emulated analogue addressable loop
- Each emulated heat detector can report pre-alarm and fibre break as well as alarm signals
- Optional fault supervision between the fibre-optic LHD interface and fire alarm control panel
- Configurable with a PC running a terminal emulation program via USB mini-B cable
- On-board LEDs provide diagnostic information
- Electrically isolated from the fire alarm control panel’s RS-485 bus
- Also compatible with F120A fire panels with v5.0 or later firmware
SPIB Interface-Protectowire Fibre8000
SPIB Interface-LIOS Heat Detector
Enquire about this product