Manual Call Points
Weatherproof MCP, Break Glass
The Weatherproof AA Manual Call Point (WCP5A-RP01SG-01) is a sealed addressable manual call point (“break-glass”) for manually raising an alarm on a Pertronic analogue addressable fire systems. This call-point is weatherproof to IP67 and is suitable for use in most exterior environments.
The device communicates with the fire alarm control panel over a two-wire analogue addressable signalling line circuit. A front-panel LED also provides local indication of alarm activation.
The call-point is activated by pressing the middle of the breakable panel, which has a protective plastic coating for safety. When broken, the panel drops downward, releasing a micro-switch. The call-point’s internal electronics immediately notify the fire alarm control panel. The panel turns on the call-point’s local LED, providing visual acknowledgement of Alarm activation. A test key is available to activate the call point by without breaking the panel.
Rotary decade switches allow simple configuration of each call-point’s address on the analogue addressable circuit.
For compliance with AS 1670.1:2018, this manual call-point must be used with a Clear Tamper Resistant Cover (PS200).
- Sealed to IP67
- Analogue addressable communications
- Stable communication technique with noise immunity
- Low standby current
- Integral LED (blink - Normal, steady red - Alarm), controlled by fire alarm control panel
- Rotary decade address switches
- Supplied with surface mounting box
- Plug-in wiring terminals for fast and simple installation
- Resettable element option
- Vandal-resistant test key operation
- Anti-Tamper facility
Enquire about this product