AA Dual Input, Single Output Module
The Analogue Addressable Dual Input, Single Output Module (M221EA) monitors one or two sets of normally open contacts. In addition, the output channel provides one set of voltage-free form C (changeover) relay contacts.
The M221EA has three tri-colour LED indicators: One for each channel. The fire panel can be configured to switch the relevant input channel indicator on, red, in the event of an alarm on an input channel. If a fault is detected on the input channel wiring, the channel indicator blinks yellow.
The fire panel can also be configured to switch the output channel indicator on, green, when the output relay is energised.
All three channel indicators can be set by panel command to pulse green each time the module channel is polled.
This module features automatic fault supervision and a built-in isolator on the analogue addressable circuit. The isolator may be bypassed. Please refer to the installation instructions for details.
Screwdriver operated rotary switches allow the module address to be configured from either the front or one side of the module.
Two mounting holes and a pair of DIN rail clips allow the module to be installed in any type of enclosure, including a purpose-built surface-mount box (M200E-SMB). The indicator LEDs and address switches are accessible and visible in both DIN-rail and surface mount installations.
- Individually addressable by the fire panel
- Input circuits supervised for open-circuit faults
- Capable of switching 2 amps (resistive) at 30 V dc
- Optional external power supply fault monitoring
- Tri-colour indicator LEDs visible from front and one side
- Automatic detection of short-circuits on AA circuit
- AA circuit short-circuit isolator
- Optional isolator bypass
- Screwdriver operated rotary address switches, accessible from front and one side
- Clips for top hat 35 mm DIN rail
- Two mounting holes
- Compatible with Pertronic F220 and F100A analogue addressable fire panels
- Up to 99 module addresses per AA circuit (F220, F100A)
- Uses three addresses on the analogue addressable circuit
- Supplied complete with two 47 kΩ end of line resistors
- ActivFire listed (afp-3652) to AS ISO 7240.17:2015 and AS ISO 7240:18:2015
- Direct replacement for M221E in existing Pertronic systems
AA Euro Dual Input + Single Relay Output Module (A) (Uses M200E-SMB Box)
Enquire about this product