AA Single Relay Output Module
System Sensor’s analogue addressable module products are designed to meet a wide range of applications. Monitor and control modules can be used to supervise and activate sounders, strobes, door closers, manual call points, water-flow switches, and more. Each module is rigorously designed and tested for electromagnetic compatibility and environmental reliability, in many cases exceeding industry standards. Modules are addressed with easy-to-use rotary code switches. Full-size modules mount in the universal mounting box PMB125. Wiring terminals are easily accessible for troubleshooting.
The M500R Control Module can be used to provide a voltage-free, unsupervised change-over contact where electrical isolation is required between the loop and the load devices being controlled.
- Latching output drive circuit controlled by panel command
- Visible LED controlled by the panel
- Low standby current
- Stable communications technique with noise immunity
- Direct dial decade address entry
- SEMS screws for easy wiring
- Mount in PMB125 (universal mounting box)
- Independently tested and SAI Global StandardsMark certified to AS ISO 7240.18:2015
AA Single Relay Output Module (Uses PMB125 Mounting Box)
Enquire about this product