Short Circuit Isolator
The ISO524-1 Short-Circuit Isolator is designed for use in an analogue addressable loop circuit. The Isolator prevents an entire communications loop from being disabled when a short-circuit occurs. It achieves this by isolating the loop segment containing the short from the remainder of the circuit. The isolator automatically restores the loop when the cause of the short-circuit is removed.
- Low Current consumption: 100 μA
- Complete Isolation of short-circuit cable between Isolators
- Automatic restore when short-circuit is corrected
- Rugged industrial construction
- Loop Positive (+ve) Isolation
Enquire about this product