8 Spur Isolator Board
The Pertronic Analogue Addressable Isolator Board – 8 Spur (8SAAIB) provides up to eight isolated analogue addressable spurs from an analogue addressable signalling line (loop) circuit.
This product allows conventional detector zones to be converted to analogue addressable (AA) systems by replacing the conventional detectors and bases with AA detectors and modules connected to the existing cabling.
The board has individual spur isolators. A short-circuit on any spur will not affect the operation of any other spur, or the loop to which they are connected.
In addition, this board has input and output isolators. These ensure that if the 8SAAIB is installed remote from the control panel, a short-circuit on one side of the loop will not affect the operation of connected spurs or the other side of the loop circuit.
- Provides up to eight analogue addressable spurs from one analogue addressable loop circuit
- A short-circuit on any spur will not affect normal operation on other spurs or the rest of the loop circuit
- A short-circuit on either side of the 8SAAIB LOOP IN and LOOP OUT connections will not affect normal operation of the spurs or the other side of the loop circuit.
- A short-circuit fault on any spur, or on either side of the 8SAAIB, is identified by a yellow LED
- Spurs and unused spur connections do not need to be terminated
- No signalling circuit (loop) addresses are used for the Analogue Addressable Isolator Board – 8 Spur
- Compatible with the Pertronic Loop Responder Case, which has mountings for two 8SAAIB boards
AA Isolator Board - 8 Spur
Enquire about this product