The Pertronic F220-Net2 Network connects multiple fire panels, Net2 Network Control Units (Net2 NCU) and Net2 remote displays into a single fault-tolerant system.
On a Pertronic F220-Net2 Network:
- Any or all connected fire panels can be controlled and monitored from any Net2 Network Control Unit
- Information from any connected fire panel(s) can be viewed on any Net2 NCU or Net2 remote display
- Events anywhere on the network can trigger or influence events at any connected fire panel
An F220-Net2 Network may include up to 133 Net2 Network Cards (“nodes”). Each network card may be configured to interface one of the following to the network:
- One F220 fire panel (FP) and/or multiple Net2 NCU or Net2 remote displays
- Modbus master device
- Pertronic FireMap® work-station
- ASCII text-based system including printer or pager
A network may include multiple Modbus, FireMap, and/or text nodes.
A single network card may connect with up to eight Net2 NCUs or Net2 remote displays. Each NCU may provide full control and monitoring of any or all networked fire panels. In addition, a network card may connect with up to eight LED display and output controllers.
Adaptive messaging in the F220-Net2 Network prioritises alarms and important control signals to ensure rapid transmission even under extreme network load situations.
- Up to 100,000 panel-to-panel object mappings per F220-Net2 Network System
- 5,000 object mappings to any individual fire panel
- 640 configurable network inputs per fire panel (multiple objects may be mapped to each input)
- 359 logical inputs per fire panel
- Supports zone numbers from 0 to 64,999
- Plain text descriptors for network inputs, NMOs, NCUs, and remote displays (mini-mimics)
- Plug-in fibre-optic modules allow the standard network interface to support a mix of twisted-pair copper (RS-485) and/or fibre-optic network segments
- Bi-directional Modbus interface provides:
- 3,000 Boolean Nodal Mapping Objects (NMOs)
- Ability to map up to 8 timers from any fire panels on the network to Modbus registers. (Multiple timers may be mapped to a single register. The total number of mapped timers must not exceed 8.)
- Mappable I/O watchdog
- A single cable fault anywhere in the Net2 Ring Circuit will not interrupt network operation
- Automatic fault supervision system detects a range of faults including earth faults on copper segments, circuit breaks, and fire panel or node configuration changes
- The network is programmable using Pertronic FireUtils® via a single password-protected Ethernet connection.
- Upload times for typical networks:
- 34 nodes: Less than one minute
- 130 nodes: Less than five minutes
- Automatic system-wide clock synchronisation
- Automatic clock adjustment for daylight saving
- System time and date adjustable from any fire panel
- Loop devices can be tested from any Net2 NCU
- Users can reset or disable individual loop devices, alarm routing, timers, logic blocks, and network inputs from any Net2 NCU
- Recent Network Event log, and fire panel data logs (including history), accessible from Net2 NCUs, fire panels, and full function panel mimics
- Fire panel data logs downloadable to FireUtils® from any node
- NET2CARD Linux OS diagnostic logs are available for analysis by Pertronic technical support engineers
- A 133-node Pertronic F220-Net2 Network System has been independently certified to AS 7240.13: 2006 by an IANZ-accredited laboratory
- Activfire listed (afp-3054) to AS 7240.13:2006
Enquire about this product