Pertronic Industries offer a range of fully monitored power supplies, suitable for powering ancillary fire alarm equipment
Power Distribution Board
The Power Distribution Boards (F120PDB & PDB-GF) are fuse panels for distributing power from ELV battery power supply systems.
Each board has a parallel pair of input fuses feeding a common supply bus. The bus feeds seven separately-fused output circuits.
The F120PDB has blade fuses. The PDB-GF has 5 mm x 20 mm glass fuses.
- Fuse board for power distribution in 12 Vdc, 24 Vdc, and other ELV power systems
- Reverse polarity protection for connected systems
- Twin parallel battery input fuses
- Seven separately-fused output circuits
- Maximum total system (input) current: 30 Amps
- Maximum system voltage: 60 Volts dc
Power Distribution Board, 5mm x 20mm Glass Fuses
F120A Power Distribution PCB assy V220 (MK2, Blade Fuses)
Enquire about this product