Amplifiers & Accessories
Amplifier 60W 24V
Available end of July 2021
The Pertronic EA60 Amplifier is a 60 watt audio amplifier for F220 and F100A fire alarm systems. It is designed for occupant warning, public address, background music, and other applications.
The EA60 features high-quality sound, a versatile range of easily-configurable options, and a built-in audible signal generator. It is suitable for all non-emergency and emergency applications.
The built-in audible signal generator provides a wide range of emergency and general purpose signals and announcements including the evacuation and alert signals specified in AS 4428.16:2020 and NZS 4512:2010. Additional signals including custom voice messages are easily added via the USB connection.
The EA60 also has three audio inputs suitable for local and/or remote microphones and external audio sources including background music.
An on-board keyboard and LCD display provide menu-driven configuration of operating settings, announcements, signals, and test and management features such as output load measurement. Configuration files can be saved and loaded via USB, allowing a single configuration file to be copied to multiple EA60 amplifiers.
With a large number of easily configurable options, the EA60 satisfies a wide range of audio system requirements.
- Built-in audible signal generator, controlled by:
- RS-485: Up to twelve signals, or
- Direct input sound control: Up to six signals, or
- Warning System/Bell input: One signal, or
- Fire panel input: One signal
- Library of pre-defined audible signals including:
- AS 4428.16:2020 evacuation and alert signals
- NZS 4512:2010 evacuation and alert signals
- 50 pre-defined tones
- 23 pre-defined voice messages
- Pre- and post-announcement chimes (configurable)
- Four voice message “profiles”: AU and GB, each with male or female voices
- “Walk Test” and “False Alarm” announcements
- Any item in the signal library may be assigned to any input address
- Each input and each addressable signal has a pre-defined, reconfigurable priority level
- Easy to use editing system for creating custom audible signals by combining tones, silence periods, and voice messages
- Custom voice messages, voice profiles, and tones may be added to the on-board library via USB stick
- 60 watt rms class D amplifier
- Evenly balanced voice and tone loudness
- User-friendly configuration with on-board keyboard and 5 x 16-character backlit display
- Master-Repeater Mode allows one EA60 master amplifier to drive up to seven repeater amplifiers
- ADM-4 interface provides up to four output channels per amplifier, individually selectable by the fire panel
- Three balanced audio inputs with individual press-to-talk (PTT) or sound-activated (Vox) control
- Input 1 may be configured as “Fire Mic”, “PA Mic”, or “Aux” input
- Input 2 configurable as “PA Mic” or “Aux” input
- Input 3 configurable as an “Aux” input, or as a single-ended stereo input, with the left and right channels combined in a built-in audio mixer
- When the EA60 is configured as a “Repeater”, input 3 accepts audio from the master amplifier
- Configuration may be cloned via USB stick
- Menu-controlled power measurement allows output load to be checked during installation or maintenance
- Supervised 24 V dc 2-wire output for dual strobes:
- Strobe colour determined by output polarity
- Configurable to activate on any fire panel event
- Assignable form C relay, configurable to activate on any combination of Common Fault, Amplifier Active, Amplifier Disabled or Isolated, Test Alarm, PTT, FIP Active, Strobe On, or Bell-In Active
- Isolated RS-485 interface to Pertronic analogue addressable fire panels
- Twenty-event time-stamped history log
- Compatible with Pertronic and third-party fire panels
- Resettable country presets for AU or NZ standards
- Easily configured as a spare part replacement for the Pertronic EVAC50W24V (AU or NZ). Please refer to the EA60 Technical Manual for details.
- Complies with AS 4428.16:2020 and NZS 4512:2010
Enquire about this product