Amplifiers & Accessories
Audio Distribution Module 4-Way
The Pertronic Audio Distribution Module 4-Way (ADM-4) provides multiple independently controlled and monitored 100 V rms audio lines (channels). This simplifies audio system installations by allowing multiple spurs from a single 100 volt audio line without compromising the fault supervision system.
A system built with ADM-4 modules will continue operating even if some channels develop faults. If any channel becomes short circuited, the shorted channel will be disconnected, but the output continues on the unaffected channels after a brief interruption (about 20 seconds). The module continues to monitor any shorted channels, and it will automatically reconnect a channel if the fault is cleared.
The built-in supervision system continually monitors the 100 volt output lines for open circuit or short circuit conditions, irrespective of whether the system is broadcasting an evacuation message, broadcasting non-urgent audio such as background music, or idling with no signal.
Each channel may be permanently enabled using the local DIP switch, or enabled/disabled by a remote control signal.
The Audio Distribution Module independently supervises the output channels and signals a fault condition to the amplifier or evacuation generator in the event of a fault condition. The module also includes a form C clean contact fault relay for connection to monitoring equipment.
- Simplifies installation of audio evacuation systems by providing multiple monitored audio channels
- A short circuit on one channel will be isolated allowing audio transmission over the other channels
- This product assists compliance with the fault isolation requirements in AS 1670.1: 2018, section 2.6
- Channel Select input provides individual channel switching
- Superior 80 watt per channel switching capacity
- On-board DIP switch allows individual channels to be permanently selected
- Fault relay with form C clean contact
- Separate open circuit and short circuit fault indicators for each channel
- Control inputs can be isolated from the on-board circuitry
- User selectable end of line (EOL) input resistor to suit amplifier specifications
- Compatible with the Pertronic EA60, EA120, other Pertronic evacuation amplifiers, and amplifiers controlled by the Pertronic EVAC Generator
Audio Distribution Module, 4 Way
Enquire about this product