Amplifiers & Accessories
Audio Distribution Module 4-Way
The Pertronic Audio Distribution Module 4-Way (ADM-4) provides multiple independently controlled and monitored 100 Vrms audio lines (channels). This simplifies audio system installations by allowing multiple spurs from a single 100 Volt audio line without compromising the fault supervision system.
A system built with ADM-4 modules will continue operating even if some channels develop faults. If any channel becomes short-circuited, output on all channels will be interrupted. After a brief delay (about 20 seconds), the shorted channel will be disconnected. Output will then resume on the unaffected channels. The monitoring system will continue to monitor the shorted channel, and it will automatically reconnect the channel if the fault is cleared.
The built-in supervision system continually monitors the 100V output lines for open-circuit or short-circuit conditions, irrespective of whether the system is broadcasting an evacuation message, broadcasting non-urgent audio such as background music, or idling with no signal.
Each channel may be permanently enabled using the local DIP switch, or enabled / disabled by a remote control signal.
The Audio Distribution Module independently supervises the output channels and signals a fault condition to the amplifier or evacuation generator in the event of a fault condition. The module also includes a Form-C clean contact fault relay for connection to monitoring equipment.
- Simplifies installation of audio evacuation systems by providing multiple monitored audio channels
- A short circuit on one channel will be isolated allowing audio transmission over the channels
- This product assists compliance with the fault isolation requirements in AS 1670.1: 2018, s. 2.6
- Channel select input provides individual channel switching
- Superior 80 Watt per channel switching capacity
- On-board DIP switch allows individual channels to be permanently turned on
- Separate open-circuit (O/C) and short circuit (S/C) fault indicators for each channel
- Control inputs can be isolated from the on-board circuitry
- User selectable End of Line input resistor to suit amplifier specifications
- Compatible with Pertronic 20 Watt & 50 Watt amplifiers, and amplifiers controlled by the Pertronic EVAC Generator Module
Enquire about this product