Addressable Sounder Base with T3 Tones
The Pertronic Sounder Base (PSB-T3) is an addressable plug-in detector base with built-in audible alarm sounder. The PSB-T3 generates an audible signal when the detector is in alarm, or when directly activated by a bell or WARN SYSTEM circuit.
The PSB-T3 generates an ISO 8201 T3 evacuation signal. It can also be used to generate an alert signal.
- High sound pressure level, up to 95 dB at 1 metre with 24 Vdc
- Can be powered directly from the analogue addressable (AA) loop for local warning (reduced output level), and/or to a monitored warning system circuit for global activation
- Multiple sounders can be activated together from a single detector alarm
- Alert or Evacuate (configurable) signal from local detector activation
- Can be mounted as surface or semi-recessed
- Accepts System Sensor 200 series analogue addressable detectors
- Remote LED output
- Compatible with Pertronic F220 and F100A fire panels
Pertronic AA Sounder Base with AUS T3 Tones
Enquire about this product