Sounders with Strobes
AA Detector Base Sounder Strobe
The DSS-PC-I00 AA Detector Base Sounder + Strobe is a loop-powered audible and visual alarm device that plugs in to System Sensor analogue addressable detector bases such as the B501AP. The built-in detector base accepts a System Sensor analogue addressable detector.
Each DSS-PC-I00 can be individually activated (addressed) by a fire panel over an analogue addressable loop.
Two audible alarm tones can be controlled by the fire panel. These tones indicate alarm Stage 1 (Evacuate) and alarm Stage 2 (Alert). The pair of tones may be configured from any one of 32 optional two-stage tone-sets.
The DSS-PC-I00 is compatible with the optional anti-tamper feature on the B501AP and compatible detector bases. When activated, the anti-tamper feature inhibits unauthorised removal of the alarm device.
The B501AP base has a continuity spring which allows field wiring continuity to be checked without the device plugged in.
The DSS-PC-I00 is independently certified to AS ISO 7240.3:2014 and AS ISO 7240.23:2014 (Class O).
- Addressable audible and visual alarm device
- Suitable for mounting on wall or ceiling
- Plugs in to B501AP and compatible detector bases
- Strobe flashes once per second (1 Hz)
- Three volume settings, configurable by DIP switch
- 32 DIP switch configurable audible tone sets including ISO 8201 temporal pattern (T3) evacuation signal
- Rotary address switches for loop address configuration
- Up to 99 addresses available
- B501AP base facilitates loop continuity test without DSS-PC-I00 device plugged in
- Built-in loop isolator
- DIP switches accessible only when the device is not plugged in to a base
- Compatible with detector base anti-tamper feature
- Independently tested and SAI Global StandardsMark certified to AS ISO 7240.3:2014 and AS ISO 7240.23:2014 (Class O)
Note: DSS-PC-I00 sounder + strobes are not compatible with the B501AUS detector base. They need the deeper B501AP type.
AA pure white detector base sounder-strobe c/w isolator AS7240.23 O category (Requires B501AP-W base)
Enquire about this product