Sounders with Strobes
CWSS AAD + VAD
Conv. Sounder + Strobe
Enscape CWSS series Sounder + Strobes are conventional (dc operated) alarm devices.
Each device broadcasts audible and visual alarm signals. The visual (flashing light) signal is distributed throughout a cylindrical or cubical volume as specified in AS ISO 7240.23.
Designed for installation at a height of up to 6 metres, CWSS series Sounder + Strobes are certified to AS ISO 7240.3 and AS ISO 7240.23.
- Suitable for Wall Mount, Ceiling Mount, and Open Area applications
- Two volume settings, configurable by DIP switch
- 32 DIP switch configurable audible signal pairs
- Two signal pairs with ISO8201 temporal pattern (T3) evacuation signals: 950 Hz tone, and 400-1200 Hz sweep
- Device classes ("coverage volume code") C-3-8.9, C-6-8.6, W-2.4-6.8
- 0.5 Hz VAD flash rate
- Synchronised flash and sound
- Compatible with Pertronic fire panel Warning System & External Strobe outputs
- Independently tested and SAI Global StandardsMark certified to AS ISO 7240.3:2014 (AAD) and AS ISO 7240.23:2014 (VAD)
- These devices broadcast an audible alarm signal and flash when provided with a DC power supply of correct voltage and polarity
AS ISO 7240.3 is equivalent to European Standard EN54-3
AS ISO 7240.23 is equivalent to European Standard EN54-23
Sounder with VAD AS 7240.23 Classes C and W Shallow Red Body Red Flash
Enquire about this product