5W Low Profile Ceiling Speaker
The PSS5 In-Ceiling Speaker is available in either Flush Mount (PSS5) or Surface Mount (PSS5-LP) format. While electrically identical, they differ in the location of the transformer mount, the transformer being fitted behind the magnet on the PSS5 and beside the magnet on the PSS5-LP.
They are an ideal choice for industrial and commercial applications such as apartments, hotels, schools, offices and hospitals. A 100VRMS line transformer and 22µF DC blocking capacitor are incorporated into the speaker with a 100VRMS transformer which reduces line losses for long line distances and allows easy parallel connection of multiple speakers. The blocking capacitor allows DC monitoring of the speaker circuit. Multiple power tap settings allow for different applications depending on room size and ambient noise conditions. The all metal body is painted in an attractive RAL9016 white colour. The spring clamps ensure simple, but secure installation and easy service access. The PSS5-LP may be surface mounted to a ceiling or wall using the PSS5-LPSME enclosure. Not suitable where exposure to moisture, extreme humidity, severe vibration, dust, smoke, static electricity or steam is expected.
- Quick fit mounting clamps
- PSS5 in-ceiling flush-mount type loudspeaker
- PSS5-LP ceiling or wall surface-mount type loudspeaker using PSS5-SME enclosure
- 100VRMS transformer with protective cover
- 22µF bipolar blocking capacitor
- Power taps at: 0.33W, 0.66W, 1.25W, 2.5W & 5W
- All metal components include grille & baffle
- Powder coated in RAL9016 white
4" (100mm) Ceiling Speaker 5W 152mm Cut Out, White, Low Profile
Enquire about this product